Also the description causes confusion as it basically says "if creature OR another creature" dies. Is this singular or plural, for example does "Whenever Falkenrath Noble or another creature dies" apply to all creatures that might die during this turn or if 5 creatures die then the affect only takes place once for "another creature"?
- It is a 3 player game.
- One opponent attacks me with six 5/5 creatures. He has no other creatures on the battlefield.
- I choose to block with six 1/1 creatures. So all my creatures will die.
Would all his creature would be sacrificed because of Butcher of Malakir, and he also loses 12 life at the end of his turn or as creatures are dying?
- One opponent attacks me with six 1/1 creatures and has no other creatures on the battlefield.
- I block with three 1/1 creatures.
Which of the following would happen:
- My three 1/1 creatures and three of his 1/1 creatures die due to the equal power/toughness, and because 3 of my creatures died then his other 3 creatures are sacrificed before they have a chance to attack me.
- My three 1/1 creatures and three of his 1/1 creature die, but his remaining 3 creatures deal damage to me before they have to be sacrificed?