- Player A has the witch and bewitches the Warlord.
- Player A chooses to destroy player B's district.
- Player B has the Bishop. Can he reveal it to protect himself?
- If player B can do this and reveal the bishop, can player C rob the bishop with the thief?
- Anybody can ask a question
- Anybody can answer
- The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
The Witch doesn't get to destroy a district when she is revealed - she skips her turn after taking an action, and only gets to play when (if!) the Warlord is revealed. By that time, player B has already been revealed to be the Bishop, and is immune to the bewitched Warlord's power.