Here's the scenario:
- The fleet is one away from auto-jumping, i.e. at the -1 location on the jump track
- Consult The Prisoner is drawn during the Crisis step
- Current Player chooses to attempt the skill check
- Humans pass the skill check
- The jump track is advanced to auto-jump (from passing the check)
- The jump is resolved
What happens next? Do we still resolve the Activate Cylon Ships (there are none) and Prepare For Jump steps? I see no reason not to, but it just seemed a little odd. So the fleet moves to the second spot on the jump track, right?