As seen in this question ...Playing "Executive Orders" on self
Executive Order lets another player take 2 Actions if they don't move. From my understanding of the rules this means the other player could:
- Play another Executive Order on me, allow 2 players to take many actions in a row.
- Allow Cylons to do as listed above, which can be devastating.
- Allow a player to move out of Sickbay without penalty.
- Allow a player to move out of jail (does Executive Order 'allowing moving' trump jail 'not allowing moving'?)
This seems too powerful. We play with the following modified rules.
- No chaining, 1 Executive Order allows the receiving player to play any action other than an Executive Order.
- A player may use the Move to exit jail, however this forfeits the 'action'.
Does anyone have an official rule source on this?