My friends play this marble game often, but we don't know the name of it.
You play with 2 decks of cards. Play in 2 or 3 teams of 2 players each. (The image below is setup for 2 teams of 2.)
Goal is to get both players on the team all filled up in their base. Have to get into the base with an exact number.
Each player takes turns playing cards:
- A: Forward 1 or out of start
- K: Back 1 or out of start
- Q: Forward 12 or out of start
- J: Switch
- 3: Back 3
- Forward number on card
Some of the rules include:
- Have to use an A/K/Q to move out of start before any cards can be played to move a marble any further.
- Can't pass your teammate
- Can use the backwards cards from the start to loop around to the end of the board.
- Landing on an opponent puts them back to start
- Black places are safeties
And a handful of other rules.
What is the name of this game?