Board & Card Games Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people who like playing board games, designing board games or modifying the rules of existing board games. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Probably the wrong forum, but how do you call these spirally things that you put on the top of a staircase and watch it fall down step by step? Thanks!

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Pat Ludwig Sep 19 '12 at 16:13

Questions on Board & Card Games Stack Exchange are expected to relate to board or card games within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

What does this have to do with Spiel-des-jahres? – Nick Sep 19 '12 at 15:02
Closing this question, it is asking about a toy, not a boardgame. – Pat Ludwig Sep 19 '12 at 16:14
up vote 2 down vote accepted

I believe they are commonly called a "Slinky".

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.