You are on the Unanswered tab.
There are no unanswered asked questions at the moment.
Perhaps you'd like to select a different tab?
ends in 2 days
house-rules × 7
untagged × 5
axis-and-allies × 5
yu-gi-oh × 5
xia × 4
mahjong × 3
playing-cards × 3
puzzles × 3
game-design × 3
prototyping × 2
game-of-thrones × 2
pinochle × 2
carrom × 2
barbarian-prince × 2
statistics × 2
black-friday × 2
arcana × 2
scoring × 2more related tags
- Operate over list of pure functions
- What kind of wood block is at block 0 0 0?
- A World Without Mathematics
- strange lighting, problem with normals?
- How can I have a copy of this old paper?
- I'm disagreeing with my chemistry teacher over this enthalpy of formation problem, so can someone tell me if I am right or why I am wrong?
- Why are floating point numbers used often in Science/Engineering?
- Making Future Posts Runnable Online with Stack Snippets
- what does the '-1' superscript mean in units?
- How can I make kittens-game run while not using that tab?
- Contacted by a Company's Client to do a project - should I inform my company?
- Expression for losing something that you never really had
- Partial fraction decomposition of 1/(e^x-1)
- One liner to create passwords in linux?
- Why don't Jets themselves, have a break apart, parachutable escape plan?
- How can I verify if TLS 1.2.0 is supported on a remote web server from the RHEL shell?
- Fixing instruments via a swift punch
- Sierpinski Carpets
- Board game design: Which design is clearest to indicate failure?
- Recommended books for undergraduate electrodynamics
- Using L-Systems to procedurally generate cities
- Did Obama say the USA is "no longer a Christian Nation"?
- Polite way to break up with a chavrusa?
- How to give more depth to vocals when mixing?