Tag Info

New answers tagged


1. Where would I find original graphics to modify? You could use a scanner. Many home and office printers can act as a scanner, so it should be pretty easy to get access to one. 300dpi is sufficient, but avoid anything lower. In this particular case, you could derive from this. 2. How can I produce good quality boards? Depends on what material ...


The developers have posted official goodies on this boardgamegeek page. I don't see a scoring track file, but there is a compact technology board in pdf format and other files you could take graphics from. I'm not familiar with techniques on how to make a high-quality product, but I'm sure it will involve a decent colour printer, some heavy cardboard ...

Top 50 recent answers are included