Tag Info

New answers tagged


Copyright, trademarks, and patents are complicated subjects and if you are really concerned about this sort of thing you should consult an Intellectual Property attorney. Or if you don't want to spend money on this problem I hope you're covered by fair use.

Top 50 recent answers are included