|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- I'm supposedly eligible for an inheritance from a distant relative. Offer appears to be legitimate
- Short blurb-style wording for "pizza made at the establishment"
- Can road bumps excite frame eigen frequencies?
- Are taxiways numbered in a predictable order?
- Does a mathematical proof in the complex number implies a proof in the real numbers?
- How to avoid railroading in sci-fi campaigns
- How to store methods as function pointers in a map container?
- Would low-grade levitation be of any use?
- RAW, can you avoid Heat Metal via Polymorph?
- Economic viability of surviving the death of a sole provider?
- Why do bikes hardly ever skid while braking with the front wheel?
- An animal that is physically separated into multiple parts
- Does country of author influence the rejection of research paper
- When mentioning the author of a journal I am using in my Literature Review, should I mention author's credentials?
- Is there a way for an arcane caster to learn Produce Flame?
- The Book of Why by Judea Pearl: Why is he bashing statistics?
- What does "bite down on a smile" mean?
- Are most cases of polio caused by polio vaccine?
- My work requires me to work with (what I believe to be) a very insecure website, what to do?
- Why are bay leaves used whole and then removed rather than crushed up like other spices?
- Can area of rectangle be greater than the square of its diagonal?
- What is the name of these little plastic things that protect wires from being cut into by the sharp edges of a drilled hole?
- Defence methods against tailgating
- Make slimes great again, but how?