I am building an online version of the game of Set, and I want to get my vocabulary straight. So far, the words I have are "card", "deck", "(card) feature", "set", "player" and "dealer".
I am missing words describing:
- the initial laying of 12 cards (lay out? initialisation?)
- the addition of 3 cards when a set has been found (add on? filler?)
- the set of cards that are face up, on the table (board? table?)
- the attempt made by a player to demonstrate a set (move? call? attempt?)
- the different types within a feature (variations?)
What are the technical terms used in card games, such as Set?