In 7 Wonders you add cards to the game depending on the number of players. So (for example) a 3 player game probably plays somewhat differently than a 5 player game.
What are the most important "facts" for a game with 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 players? And how could I remember them?
- Which building types (military, civilian, scientific, raw materials, manufactured goods, commercial,
guilds) are rare, which are common?
- When is a science strategy easy/hard?
- When are there enough military structures for everyone, when not?
- Which resources are rare/common?
- When is it viable to try to bury certain resource cards?