When your turn begins, remove 1 power counter from a hosted card. When there are no power counters left on a hosted card, install it, ignoring all costs.
[Click]: Host a program or a piece of hardware from your grip on Personal Workshop and place power counters on it equal to its install cost.
1 [credit]: Remove 1 power counter from a hosted card.
- I am the Runner.
- I have nothing but Personal Workshop installed.
- I have 20 [credits].
- I have 1 of each icebreaker hosted on Personal Workshop with a variable amount of power counters on them.
- I start a run.
- The Corp rezzes an ICE of type X.
- I pay Y [credits] to remove all the remaining Y [power counters] from icebreaker Z.
- Icebreaker Z is now installed per the last listed ability on Personal Workshop.
1 [credit] : Remove 1 [power counter] from a hosted card.
- I can continue my run, but now with the icebreaker I need installed.
Is this correct?