An answer on another question tells of a way to turn planeswalkers into creatures:
Basically you start by playing the Mycosynth Lattice which turns all your permanents into artifacts, this includes Planeswalker.
Then you play March Of the Machines turning your Planeswalker into an artifact creature with power and toughness equal to it's casting cost.
What are the ramifications of doing this? In particular, I'm curious about the answers to the following sub-questions:
- Can the loyalty abilities still be activated?
- Can they be activated after the creature has attacked? (ie. during the 2nd main phase)
- Does the creature die if it's loyalty hits 0?
- Does the creature die if it has lethal damage counted on it?
- Can damage applied to the creature be directed to apply to the loyalty, on only counted as damage on the creature? (ie. counted against it's toughness)
- Since the permanent is still a planeswalker, can it still be attacked like a normal planewalker? (ie. a creature attacking the planeswalker instead of me, the player)
Is there any other interesting fallout of converting a planeswalker into a creature that I'm missing?