I recently played a board game but forgot the name of it. Can someone please tell me the title?
- You compete with other players to travel to other islands.
- During your turn, you can place boats in beach spots.
- When all the available beach slots are filled, you and the other players on that specific beach travel in a direction out from that beach.
- If there's nothing immediately adjacent to your beach, you flip a mystery tile to determine if it's another island or sea.
- If it's sea, there's a point cost system for the route you're on requiring a minimum number of different player colors.
- You collect points at the end of the game based on how many islands you're on (each island has a different point).
- I think the game title starts with a "T".