Some things that I can remember:
- There is a castle with 3 rooms. There are tree treasures in each of the rooms
- Maximum about 4 players
- Someone plays as a Ghost and others as people
- Ghost is hunting on humans and may kill them
- There are some cards with some actions, players should do that actions
- Goal: visit all three rooms in a castle, gather 3 treasures from each and leave the castle. Ghost's goal: kill all people before they leave the castle with treasures.
- Gameplay: each player roll the dice, moves his chip on a map. Some cells may has some specific rules (extramoves, take a card. etc).
- Initially I played it in Belarus and I'm not sure if it was just a localized version of an existing game or if it was invented there and is only played in Ex-USSR region.