I found a red and black die in my pocket. The sides are a T, a Roman column, two people, a clock with x2, one person, and another T; each image is bordered by a circle. I have no idea what it's from; any help?
The die belongs to the 2013 version of Taboo, which added the new "game-changer die". You can see it in the picture below along with the other components of the game:
As a game variation, you can roll the die before each round and have a chance to play with an alternate rule
- T: Play with standard Taboo rules
- Roman Column: You must be perfectly still, like a statue, while giving the clues. The person with the buzzer must turn the cards for you.
- Two People: Both teams guess as you give the clues, but still give tallies separately
- Clock x2: You get double the time and turn over the timer the first time it runs out.
- One person: Only one person can guess during the round, instead of your whole team.