In conjunction to my previous question here, I created some confusion for myself. I want to know how this scenario would pan out:
- My opponent casts 2-3 huge creatures (say Eldrazi Devastator, Ruin Processor, and Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger)
- On my next turn, I play Aligned Hedron Network, exiling these three creatures.
- On my opponent's next turn, he is unable to destroy AHN.
- I play Ulamog's Despoiler, and choose to send Ulamog and Eldrazi Devastator to the Graveyard from Exile.
After this process, if my AHN is still in play, will my Ulamog's Dispoiler be exiled? I think not, because of the text, "When Aligned Hedron Network enters the battlefield exile ...". However, the last bit threw me off "until Aligned Hedron Network leaves the battlefield."
Which of these interpretations is correct?
- Until AHN leaves the battlefield, all creatures with power 5 or more are exiled whenever they enter the battlefield.
- All creatures on the field with power 5 or more at the time that AHN enters are exiled until AHN is destroyed.