This situation came up last weekend:
- Player Alice is in combat with monster X and losing.
- Player Bob offers to help and together they're beating monster X.
- Player Craig plays a
Wandering Monstercard with a
Giant Skunkto join the combat.
- Alice and Bob are now losing the combat.
- Heated discussion ensues with Player Dan arguing that Bob is no longer involved in the combat as the
Giant Skunkprevents friends from assisting in the combat. Craig argues that Bob is already committed may not be removed without an explicit effect.
- Alice uses an item and now the duo are winning the combat.
- Alice and Bob win the combat, Alice levels up twice
- Craig plays a
Trojan Horseto prevent treasure acquisition.
So the question is, can the
Giant Skunk remove committed helpers to a combat? Various googling after the fact could not find an answer.