Apparently in the game (Fury of dracula, third edition) you, as a hunter, can skip your turn and do nothing. Personally I think this defeats the purpose of supplying at night. I think a lot of people will skip their night turn in later turns because they have a big disadvantage supplying as that could be there only action left.
From the rules reference book:
During the hunter phase, each hunter performs one action during the day and one action during the night.
- During each day and each night, hunters perform actions in activation order.
- Hunters can only perform move actions during the day.
- If a hunter is in a sea zone during the day, he must move by sea—he cannot pass.
- If a hunter is in a sea zone during the night, he must pass—he cannot perform an action.
- If a hunter is delayed, he must stand his figure upright instead of performing an action.
- A hunter can forfeit his action by passing.
Related Topics: Movement, Reserve a Ticket, Search, Supply, Trade
You can find the pdf here.
Isn't this a big disadvantage for dracula?
This way he will never/almost never get any dracula event cards late in the game and will be on his own with the cards he has.
Is there a way to forego this rule or would that make it to difficult for the hunters?