If Combat Celebrant is enchanted with Splinter Twin, and tapped during the Beginning of Combat portion of the Combat Phase to produce a token that is a Copy of Combat Celebrant, could this result in an indeterminant number of combat phases?
Chain of events:
- Beginning of Combat: Tap enchanted Combat Celebrant to generate the token copy.
- Declare Attackers: Declare the Token Copy and any number of other creatures attacking. Exert the Token Copy, untapping all other creatures including the original Combat Celebrant.
- Declare Blockers: Opponents involvement.
- Combat Damage: no surprises.
- Additional Combat Phase Happens: Return to Beginning of Combat above, repeating the cycle.