Two questions. The first is the simpler of the two to establish a baseline.
In One Night Ultimate Werewolf with the Daybreak expansion, if the Hunter is killed, and the Hunter and Bodyguard are both pointing at the same player, what happens?
- Does the Hunter successfully kill the player, or
- Does the Bodyguard protect the player and thus the player with the third most votes dies (if that player has at least 2 votes)?
I assume it's option 2, the Bodyguard prevails.
Now, to the real question, the scenario that happened today:
- Player 1 gets the most votes
- But the Bodyguard is pointing to Player 1
- The Hunter has the second most votes
- But the Hunter is also pointing at Player 1
The Bodyguard has already protected Player 1 once. Does he protect Player 1 a second time?