Anyone know another (hopefully original) name for this game explained in this youtube video?
The description says it is ancient and of Asian origin but thats it.
- Board: 4x4 grid.
- Players: 2
- Pieces: 4 pieces per player.
- Setup: All 8 pieces on board forming an X.
- Movement: 1 piece per turn, moves in single direction until stopped by wall or other piece.
- Win: players pieces in one of these patterns:2x2 square, or 4 corners, or straight orthagonal line.
- Rules: If player blocks one of opponents pieces from moving, opponent wins.
I'm sure it wasn't played with marbles, but probably wood tokens or if indeed Asian, then Go pieces perhaps.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.