You can and will (by how the game mechanically works) see 1 card before choosing to use it a second time.
What will happen is as follows:
- Both Soul Warden Triggers go on the stack, the order of which doesn't matter for this case.
- Both players pass priority, causing the top of the stack to resolve (i.e. you gain 1 life from the first Warden trigger).
- Dawn of Hope will trigger because you have gained life and will go on the stack, above the 2nd Warden trigger.
- Both players pass priority
- You can now resolve Dawn of Hope, where you decide if you want to pay for it then draw a card if you do pay for it.
- Both players pass priority.
- Second Warden trigger finally resolves and will follow steps 3-5.
For completion's sake: if you have multiple life-linkers attacking or blocking, they all will trigger Dawn of Hope, putting a trigger on the stack for each one. Each trigger will also resolve one at a time just as above.