With his help, you can build a stage of your Wonder of the World; instead of paying the required number of resources, you pay the corresponding number of coins and slide Stevie under the appropriate stage face up.
But I have some questions about how Stevie interacts with other cards.
For example I'm playing with Rhodos B. First wonder stage costs 3 stones. Before the first age I put in play the Leader Imhotep (allows you to build wonder stages with one less resource than needed). Before the second age, I put in play Stevie.
- Does my first wonder stage cost 3 coins (as to stevie's rules)? Or 2 because I combine the effect of Imhotep with the effect of Stevie?
I'm in age 3. One of my neighbors played Stevie (age irrelevant). In the current round I play Guild of Courtesans (you can clone one leader from one of the neighbors for free). Let's say my next wonder stage costs 3 resources.
- Can I clone Stevie?
- If yes, does this mean I have to pay nothing for my next wonder stage or I still pay 3 coins as I would pay if I played Stevie myself?
- Bonus: If I have to pay for Stevie and I have Imhotep in play (as in question 1) do I pay 2 or 3 coins?
I'm playing with Abu Simbel Side B. Before Age 1 I played one leader. Not important which one. Before age 2, I played Stevie, built my first wonder stage, paid 3 coins and sacrificed the leader I played before age 1. During Age 2 or 3 I build the second wonder stage.
- Can I sacrifice Stevie?
- If yes, do I get 6 points for this (2 * 3 coins I paid for Stevie)?
- Bonus: What If I played Imhotep in the first age and Stevie only cost me 2 coins (this may not be valid depending on the answer for question 1), do I get 4 points only for sacrificing Stevie?
Note: Some of these scenarios have actually spawned during our games. Some Are just wild ideas based on the scenarios that actually happened.