On Dusclops(Flashfire 39/106), on the moved cursed drop it says that i can put 4 damage counters on my opponent's pokemon in any way I like. What is the difference from saying this as in do 40 damage to your opponents pokemon?
- Is affected by Weakness and Resistance, unless specified otherwise
- Is affected by effects like "Whenever an attack does damage"
- Can be prevented by "prevent all damage"
- Can be reduced by "any damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by XX", "divide that damage in half", etc.
- Is prevented by "prevents all effects...", since placing damage counters is an effect of an attack.
- And you can pretty much revert everything that applies to normal damage.