I had a game in the 90s when I was a kid. These are the traits I remember:
- Some kind of fantasy game.
- A big carton board consisting of two pieces: upper level and underground level.
- The game paths were perpendicular to each other. There were carton doors that were set up all around the board. They can be unlocked with the card that has a key on it.
- A couple of playing card decks.
- As far as I remember only two usual dices.
- There were a couple of figurines (not players) that were positioned across the board. Players had to fight them if faced. I remember they were plastic and nicely done. If I am not mistaken one was green and looked like the Grim Reaper, but not as tall.
Unfortunately, that is all I can remember. I played it in the late 90s, but I am from Ukraine so it might have been issued earlier than that.
Thank you in advance for your help.