I am trying to find the name of a game that I played when I was a child. In it, there were a large number of characters in various costumes. The object of the game was either to guess a target character or guess opponents' characters. I do not remember the exact mechanics by which you played and figured out which character you were looking for. Some key features:
- The characters were photographed models in costumes, not drawn;
- I would have played this game in the early 80s and I recall the box looking rather old, so I would place this game most likely in the 1970s if not 1960s;
- I cannot recall if there was an actual board, but it came in a long cardboard box similar to those that held board games at the time;
- I remember there were cards, and it is possible that each player was dealt one as "their character."
- I vaguely recall that the cards were larger than standard game cards, possibly 4x6 or 5x7 inches.
- It had a short name like "Clue" but obviously I'm not thinking of Clue.
- Five or six players could play this game at once.
Can anyone identify the game I am so imperfectly recalling?