Does anyone know the name of the board game visible on the following picture? The image is taken from the eleventh episode of the fifth season of Friends ("The One With All The Resolutions"), at around 4/5 of the episode (17:53 is the exact timestamp of the frame from my version).
The things I thought might help to identify the game:
- The game seems to have an oval board.
- There are two small blue UFO-shaped parts (maybe dice poppers?): one on the table and one in the hands of Joey (second guy from the left).
- There seems to be two different kind of cards involved - in red and blue colors.
- The box features a cartoonish drawing of a woman and a man and the dominant color seems purple.
- The game seems to support 5 players - but considering it's a tv show, this might not hold true. I recon yellow, red and blue figures on the board, and it seems that there are two from each color.