Help me identify this game about taking control of a row of Pawns with Flushes and Straights made of 3 cards. Here are some aspects I remember:
- It's a two player game.
- It's an older card game + where you line up like 7-10 pawns.
- I believe there are 6 suits.
- Game play starts with some number of cards (5-7?)
- I think you draw two cards per turn, play one in front of a Pawn (on your side) and discard the other.
- The goal of the game is capture either 3 consecutive pawns in the row, or capture the majority of Pawns.
- You capture a pawn by playing 3 cards on your side and beating the opponents 3 with standard card rules. (Best to Worst - Straight Flushes > Flush > Straight > High Card)
- I know there are 4-6 "ability cards" that let you move cards around or something like that.
- I believe the original version of the card game was vaguely Greek or Roman soldier/warrior inspired, though I know other people have reskinned it as Star Wars on Tabletop Sim.