What is the name of the game where there are 120 cream-colored plastic squares about an inch and a half on each side with a single number in each corner? The numbers range from 0 to 5. I do know that Toys R Us doesn't recognize it, so it must be an older game.

If I knew what this game is called, I'd also like to find the instructions for how to play it.


Quad-Ominos by Pressman Toy Corporation, perhaps? The rules, in English and French, can also be found linked from that page.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.