Scenario 1: Common exchange- creating a baseline.
- Player A uses Naturalize on Seal of Fire
- Player B Sacrifices SoF in response. SoF is highest on the stack and goes off first.
- This leaves Naturalize without a valid target.
Scenario 2: Complicated exchange- Is this legal?
- Player B Sacrifices SoF.
- In response Player A targets it with Naturalize.
- SoF is on the stack and it's ability has not resolved. Player B (as above) sacrifices SoF in response to the Naturalize.
Can Seal of Fire be placed back on the stack by re-activating its ability, potentially with a new target?