A friend of mine spoke about a game with rules a little bit similar to Quoridor but different.
The rules are the following:
- you have a board constituted of squares
- each player has a pawn which he has to move until the opposite side
- each player has several walls consisting of two square pieces
- each move a player can either:
- move his pawn of one square
- place a wall to a position on the board but always let an escape route for the opponent: unlike Quoridor the walls are placed on the square rather than between them.
- the game is won when the pawn reaches the opposite side
I'm curious if you know the name of this game.
It was actually qoridor but the rules was wrongly explained you can close the question as incorrect.