I am looking for the name of a card game I played as a kid, but do not remember it's name.
I found it in a Donald Duck book about the scouts (that I remember)
It was played as a solitaire game with 1 deck.
You put out 6(or 8?) cards open on the table, hold the others closed in your hand.
You keep adding cards till you can do the check and till you left with no cards in you hands. With a bad shuffle you end op with a lot of cards on the table.
- you check if card 1 and card 3 are the same suit or the same number.
- In this the case, put card 2 on top op card 1 and go back to step 1
- Are the not the same, check card 2 and 4 and check if they have the same suit or number.
- In this case, put card 3 on top of car 2 and go back to step 2.
- If you have no cards on table to match add 1 card from you hand.
The games finished when all cards are distributed on the table. You win if there are only two piles left. On the left all cards, on the right one card. Can anyone tell me the name of the game?